MoodleMajlis, a version of MoodleMoot, is a conference dedicated to users, developers and administrators of the very popular open-source course management system Moodle.
MoodleMajlis is a two-day event bringing together diverse and talented Moodlers from across the Middle East. The conference aimed to be relevant to educators from K-12, higher education, and corporate sectors, uniting the Moodle community and sharing their experiences.
Delegates are from all facets of education, small and large business and industry, as well as from the nonprofit sector and government.
Delegates are typically:
- K12 Educators and school officials
- Instructors and administrators
- University professors, Directors and Deans
- Technology decision makers
- Corporate, business and large enterprise representatives
- Workplace based trainers
- Small Training Organizations
- New and questioning Moodlers
- Moodlers and open source advocates
- Moodle Network Administrators